Thursday, March 13, 2014

I saw this girl next to me who wasn't beautiful until she smiled.

Today is favorite movie quote day. Here are my top 5 favorite movie quotes.

  1. “You're growing up. And rain sort of remains on the branches of a tree that will someday rule the Earth. And it's good that there is rain. It clears the month of your sorry rainbow expressions, and it clears the streets of the silent armies... so we can dance.”
    ― Jim Carroll
  2. “They didn’t agree on much. In fact, they didn’t agree on anything. They fought all the time and challenged each other ever day. But despite their differences, they had one important thing in common. They were crazy about each other.” ― Nicholas SparksThe Notebook
  3. “And in that moment, I swear we were infinite.” 
    ― Stephen ChboskyThe Perks of Being a Wallflower
  4. “We accept the love we think we deserve.” 
    ― Stephen ChboskyThe Perks of Being a Wallflower
  5. "I carried a watermelon." Dirty Dancing

See you tomorrow for, the time I did a 180. Have you ever changed your views on something?

No comments:

Post a Comment