Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Don't be fooled by the past!

Today I will be talking about the past. *sounds the trumpets*

If there was one thing you would like to change about the past what would it be?

I have thought a lot about this all day. And my answer is when I was younger I cared way too much about what others would think. And that is the one thing that I would change. Now that I am 30 I don't care what other people think. I care about my feelings and how things are going to impact the life of me and my family.

Other people are not living my life so why do I care? The younger me would worry about what I wore, what I said, how I reacted. Now that I am older I say I don't care what these people think, I'm never going to see them again.

So that is my answer. I wish the world would stop following and do more leading. If you disagree say so. Who cares what anyone else says. Have your own opinion!

See you tomorrow, I will be discussing my favorite movie quote. What is yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment