If you could have any author-living or dead- write your biography who would it be?Okay, today's blog is about biographies. And who I would want to write mine living or dead. That is an easy answer, Edgar Allan Poe.
Have you not read his work? I have always been a big fan. His darkness, it's haunting and beautiful and that is exactly what I would want from someone taking the time to write my biography. Now Edgar, there are just a few key topics I would like you to cover.
- My black belt in ass kicking
- My amazing wit that sets the room ablaze
- How I can do 55 back flips in a row
- My ability to make the best omelettes
- And last but not least that time I climbed to the top of Mount Everest and recited Shakespeare in my underwear.