Tuesday, March 11, 2014

How to deal with a very bad biography.

If you could have any author-living or dead- write your biography who would it be?

Okay, today's blog is about biographies. And who I would want to write mine living or dead. That is an easy answer, Edgar Allan Poe.


Have you not read his work? I have always been a big fan. His darkness, it's haunting and beautiful and that is exactly what I would want from someone taking the time to write my biography. Now Edgar, there are just a few key topics I would like you to cover.


  • My black belt in ass kicking
  • My amazing wit that sets the room ablaze
  • How I can do 55 back flips in a row
  • My ability to make the best omelettes
  • And last but not least that time I climbed to the top of Mount Everest and recited Shakespeare in my underwear.

Tune in tomorrow for Erasure- You have the choice to erase one incident from your past like it never happened. What would you erase and why? Enjoy your Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment