Monday, March 10, 2014

Playlist of my week

Well happy Monday. Is anyone even happy on Monday? Besides daylight savings time really screwing with me, I managed to get up and make pancakes for 7 kids. I call that a success. Today is my second day of blogging everyday and so far I have managed to keep the dream alive. So here goes, five songs that represent my week.

Monday

This is for sure the way Monday goes in my house. Between moody children and a fight to wake up and not wake the baby I barely make it before I crawl back into bed regretting my inability to make nice with mornings. We all can't be winners, sue me.


Tuesday

I like Tuesday. I like that on Tuesday one of my favorite things come out (New Blurays). I like that on Tuesday I feel like a winner because I survived Monday.



Wednesday

So the third day of the week is a few things, it's my husband's one day off. It's also my freedom day when I get things done, like running errands. The best part, I get to spend the day with my husband.



Thursday

It's a bittersweet day because my hubby leaves for work again. I sit and ponder what to do and wipe my brow because I have almost made it through the week. The kids are threatening a revolt if school goes on any longer and I am trying to figure out what to make for dinner to shock and awe the Hoods.



Friday

The best day of the week because nobody has to be forced to wake up and go to school. We can sleep and be lazy and catch up on laundry and sanity.



 See you tomorrow everyone for Ghostwriter: If you could have any author –living or dead – write your biography, who would you choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment