Friday, April 26, 2013

Thirsty Thursday: Drunk Uncle editon



It's Thursday, the day I do some unedited rants about whatever I like. I hope someone is familiar with the above image. It's drunk uncle and he is great at his drunken rants. So here goes, once a week I will rant, emptying out my mind and soul about whatever I feel like. So enjoy!

Why is writing so easy to sit and daydream about, but when I sit down to actually do it I feel like I'm doing rocket science? How come it all sounds so good in my mind, but when its there on paper I am just confused on what it was I was even trying to say most times?
Names are so hard to come up with, I pick and choose my character's name's like I am naming my real children. Sometimes I just hate my character and no matter what I do I can never be nice to them. That leads to another thing, someone always has to die. If not die in my book someone has to go through hell and back several hundred times.
Why are people so into Vampires? This includes me. I swore I'd never fall for the trend, but its so deliciously evil that I can't take my eyes off of shows like Vampire Diaries and True Blood. 
Some days I sit and try to fathom a world where we didn't love the forbidden so much. And than I come to the realization that it would suck.
Why are some books loved so much and some so little? Why do I find myself pining over a really good read like its going out of style? Am I crazy?
Why do I strive to make people cry when I write?
Is it okay to dream about your book characters as if they were real? Because I did that just a few nights ago and it was so strange yet cool.
Is there even a point to my blog? I wonder who I am really reaching all the time. But even if I didn't reach anyone I would still write it, because I am forever that angst riddled teen that loves curling up and bleeding her emotions all over the pages.
Why does sadness make me feel happy when I write? Is it the reality that feels good? Or is it the rebellion that takes over?

That's all of my mindless rants for now. I have my baby sleeping in my lap and a book to write. Oh! Don't forget to enter the giveaway, I love seeing more and more entries and I love giving away free stuff for all you awesome people!

If you have any rants of your own you would like to share I would love to read them! Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment