Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Hump Day!

  Vs




They both are known by intials, Jt and Jgl. 

They both are musical. Great voices.

I love their acting, I will say for sure Jgl is one of my favorite actors of all time, and here's a little fun fact: JGL is my Henri for Perfectly Hopeless

My favorite movie by Justin would have to be In Time, and as for Jgl, I would say Looper or Inception.

Best song that rocks my socks right now by Jt is Mirrors.

 And have you seen the New Years clip from Jgl?


Wednesday is hump day, so in honor of the day I picked two of my faves to face off.

So....if you had to choose, who do you think wins this battle?

And don't forget to enter the giveaway for Ink 3!
If you haven't read any of the Ink series this giveaway is for you, you can win them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment