Friday, August 9, 2013

Kenny Carlo Interview

The interview


I can't believe I am sitting in Kenny Carlo's living room.
He has agreed to do an interview and I must say I am thoroughly excited.
image
Now, I just hope this isn't a set up. *looks around paranoid* boy have times changed. This place is kind of unimpressive.
Just as I am about to get a little nosy and lift a pair of Kenny's boxer briefs into my purse he walks in.

Me: Kenny, so nice to see you.

He lifts the boxer briefs from the floor and flings them at me.


KC: Consider it the only thing you'll be getting from me today.

I politely drop the briefs on the ground, I don't want to look like some freak.

Me: I promise, this interview will be painless.

KC: You bet your ass it will be painless.

I scroll through my phone looking for my interview questions. Why do I feel like running for my life right now?


Me: I hear the Wingless Series has been revamped. Do you have any thoughts on that?

KC: You can't change perfection. So I am sure my character will remain the same. It is what it is. I'm sure people will still be sending me all kinds of hate mail.

Me: Hate mail? I like to think your one of the best characters in the book.

KC: I like to think most days I give a shit what people think about me.

I quickly change the subject.

Me: How are your brothers?

KC: How the hell would I know? I've been caught up in other things.

I nod, ooh I know this one.


Me: In Cherry, right?

KC: In your fucking nightmares. Yeah of course, because I don't have anything better to do than run around with some damn witches. Let's just say I have sent my complaint to the complaints department. *shakes his head*

Me: It is getting you more exposure.

KC: You would think that wouldn't you? 

I raise an eyebrow.


Me: How's the love life?

KC: Love is for the weak.

Me: You were in it once and I think it really showed your softer side.

KC: Well aren't you just a ray of sunshine. I was also in your mom last night. You want to hear the details?

I wave a hand quickly.

Me: She wouldn't be happy to know your talking about her let's move on.

KC: Sounds like a boring lady.

I notice the picture sitting on his end table.

Me: That's a nice picture of you two.

KC: Those were the days.

Me: What are your thoughts on Wingless being revamped? Do you think readers will enjoy the change?

KC: If they know what's good for them. I myself enjoy a steamier role. The sex is hot, the language is fucking awesome, it's no longer a sweet, mushy love filled series. The book has a spine, no pun intended.

I smirk.


Me: So, Kenny. Any final words?

KC: I'll always have the final word. Elaborate for me, beautiful.

I blush.


Me: What can we expect from you in the future? 

KC: The same as always, my foul fucking mouth, these gorgeous looks and a lot more asses handed to all these idiots I have to deal with. I'll be doing a lot of traveling. But don't worry, I still don't give a shit about any of you. *stands up* Anything else?

I'm afraid to ask.

Me: I recently learned you visited California years ago. I hate to admit it but it seems like someone handed you your own ass as you like to say. How do you feel about this person?

I duck the vase coming at me and grab the boxer briefs running for the door.
image

KC: Why don't you relay this little message for me. Tell Andrews he can go fuck himself! And he better make it good because when I am done with him he's going to wish he did!!

He slams his door in my face. Well, damn that was kind of hot and scary all at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment