Sunday, July 14, 2013

Review of Strings by Kendall Grey

Strings (Hard Rock Harlots, #1)Strings by Kendall Grey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have been looking forward to writing this review.
It takes a lot for a book to keep my attention. So when I read the first couple pages, let's just say I was thrilled.



I love when a book pulls me in the first page I read. That's when I know the book is worth reading.


Strings was a great read from the first to the last word. I loved each and every character. They all were painted so beautifully that I felt like I was a part of the wild ride.

From the beginning I was totally enthralled by Shades, he's hot, he is bad ass, and the fact he literally was willing to do anything and not care that made the story even more bad ass, and also made me rubs my eyes and ask myself if I read the first part correctly.
I loved both bands and I think the writing was so well done that the music aspect of the book was spot on.

It's not the first book I have read with a bunch of raunchy sex talk, and I wasn't appalled. I was amused and impressed with the amount of wit this author has. And I found myself laughing and smirking the entire book.


It's filthy, but in a good way. The chemistry between Letty and Shades was perfect. They were meant for each other and I hope to read more. I also loved Jinx, probably more than Letty even.

The whole book was great, but for me the ending was the perfect icing on my sex filled cake. It was everything I could ask for in an ending. And it wasn't cheesy and it left me satisfied.

I will definitely be reading more from Kendall Grey. I look forward to Beats. Give her books a chance, she is a talented and a awesome chick!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment