Thursday, May 9, 2013

Thirsty Thursday: Drunk Uncle edition/ Rob (Holly's Husband edition)


Warning he Cusses.

Why is it that the employee who works the hardest is always treated the worst? Why is it the employees who are the laziest get the most fucking pay? These two things have bothered me in every job I have had from selling hot tubs to being in the Military. When you work hard your held to a different standard than the ones who aren't worth the air you breathe. These are the reasons I need to hit the lotto, open my own business and well, I guess treat those same employees the same way because I guess that's just the way this fucked up world works. Why is it so hard to quit smoking? I know, off topic but I've been trying to give up the crap sticks for a while and can't seem to break the disgusting habit. Maybe its because I enjoy killing myself slowly or maybe its because there's something in the cigarettes that is similar to crack cocaine, no I've never tried crack cocaine but I imagine its similar. That's enough for now, I will be back when the wife lets me, if she ever lets me

5 comments:

  1. I found your great blog through the WLC Blog Follows on the World Literary Cafe! Great to connect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your great blog through the WLC Blog Follows on the World Literary Cafe! Great to connect! Follow me back. At http://mmreynolds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your great blog through the WLC Blog Follows on the World Literary Cafe! Great to connect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your great blog through the WLC Blog Follows on the World Literary Cafe! Great to connect!

    Your post made me laugh. Cigarettes are more addictive than heroin. It pisses me off that tobacco companies are getting rich by slowly killing their customers. I don't smoke. I did for a minute somewhere in my teens. I remember a vague haze of smoke surrounding me. Most of it, though, did not smell like tobacco.

    I hope you win the lottery, so you can buy your company and fire your boss. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya, I also found your blog through WLC ... clever post and it brought back more than a few memories. There was this one job, I was in sales, I live in HI and the east coast was my territory so I'd be at my desk making calls at 4am - I kid you not. Everyone else strolled in around 9am. One day the boss reams everyone a good one for not putting in enough effort, and sets a 8am mandatory start time. I kept waiting for him to acknowledge that I had been coming in early all along - he knew. He didn't. After the meeting I went into his office and thanked him for the new hours and said from now on I too would be starting at 8am. He stuttered and stammered, I just smiled and left the office. Never again came in at 4am and left the company for a much higher paying job about a month later. Yep, good times.

    ReplyDelete