Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sunday Funday!

I'm trying my best to keep up with blogging now. So after rolling around in my brain some ideas I came up with a seven day a week schedule to follow. For those of you who care to read I am sure it will be interesting. So here goes...

Sunday is: Sunday Funday, a day to share something fun with all my readers.

I have a disturbing sense of humor, the kind that some people get and other's just don't. My closest friends and family get it and most of them are the same way. I recently watched the movie The Watch and I absolutely loved it. For one Vince Vaughn is one of my favorite actors. There is just something about the way he goes on a rant that makes me nearly pee myself. And than you have Jonah Hill, he is amazing in his own right. The two of them together mixed with Ben Stiller were phenomenal. Anyone who hasn't watched this movie should for sure do so.


When I write my books I feel like each book has that one character in them that is over the top and witty. I think my favorite character was Kenny Carlo for sure. His personality was the funnest to write each and ever time through all six books of Wingless. In the Ink series I have two characters with a wild sense of humor. Nona and Karsen. Nona is more eccentric and strange and that to me is just funny. And Karsen is off the wall and sarcastic. I think they make the series even better.

What movie or book makes you laugh? Who is your favorite comedian/actor?

Have a great Sunday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment