Monday, April 29, 2013

Manic Monday


It's Monday.
image

I have been super busy trying to get things underway for releases, writing, life etc. Now it's Monday and usually I enjoy them, but today sadly I am super tired and my head hurts. It figures when the nice weather comes I feel like crap. I really need some allergy meds.
I have been reading over Boonville and I just love the humor in the book. I can't wait to release it and see what everyone else thinks.
So to all the readers and writers out there, what is your kind of humor? Is it someone falling, a corny joke? Those memes of grumpy cat? A certain actor or actress? 
I love sarcastic humor, gritty, dirty almost mean humor. Sometimes something so stupid and bizarre it makes me laugh. Feel free to share!
And don't forget to enter the giveaway for Ink 3, there are some lovely prizes. Also the Ink bundle!



2 comments:

  1. I found your great blog through the WLC Blog Follows on the World Literary Cafe! Great to connect!

    Syl Stein

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower here. I stumbled across your blog through a Book blogs thread.Seeing as how your blog is still active,I decided to sign up(Many people up there don't seem active don't know why)

    I look forward to your future posts and hope i can get some great suggestions from your list of reviews.Hope i can see you back at either one of my blogs.

    guinandlibertadtomas.blogspot.com

    yamulticulturaljunkie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete